Gimpo International Sculpture Park
The world’s only theme park to have been founded under the theme of unification, Gimpo International Sculpture Park houses over 30 sculptures, created by world-famous artists such as Giovanni Anselmo, that can be found throughout its paths, offering visitors something to appreciate and admire on their strolls through the forest. The park also contains an all-season sledding slope, Zipline, and a youth training center, allowing it to serve as a cultural arts complex where visitors can enjoy both culture and play while surrounded by nature.
- Address: 38, Yonggang-ro 13beon-gil, Wolgot-myeon, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Contact: 031-996-7645 (Gimpo Cultural Foundation)
- Hours of Operation: Open year-round
- Admission: Free entry / Parking fees (KRW 1,000 – 2,000 depending on type of car)
- Public Transportation: Buses 96, 97, 102, 88, 3000, 11(A/B)