- Tourist Attractions
- Marine Park
Gimpo Marine Park
A long-serving landing ship that kicked off its career with the Operation Dragoon in 1944 and took part in the likes of the Battle of Okinawa and the Vietnam War before finally retiring in 2006 has found a new life as the Unbong LST (Landing Ship, Tank). The vessel was remodeled as an onboard cabin experience space and also serves as the one-and-only marine park in the metropolitan area. Visitors can follow the landing ship’s storyline as they explore various exhibits and engage in hands-on activities, or make their way out of the vessel into the park to find sculptures of aircrafts, landing boats, and amphibious vehicles as well as an outdoor stage.
- Address : 110-36, Daemyeonghang 1-ro, Daegot-myeon, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Website : https://www.guc.or.kr/facility/park_marinepark.asp
- Hours of Operation : Summer (May - October) 9 a.m. - 7 p.m., Winter (February - November) 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Admission : Free entry for the park / KRW 1,000 - 3,000 for Battleship Exhibition
- Public Transportation
- Take Bus No. 8000 or 60-3 (from Yeongdeungpo or Songjeong Station) → Get off at Daemyeonghang Port
- Take Bus No. M6117 (from SinchonOgeori, Hongik University Station or Hapjeong Station) → Get off at Masan Station → Take Bus No. 60-3 → Get off at Daemyeonghang Port
- Take Bus No. 96 (from Madu Station or Baekseok Station) → Get off at Metro Xi Apt. Complex 1 → Take Bus No. 60-3 → Get off at Daemyeonghang Port
- Take Bus No. 81-1 (from Gyeyang Station in Incheon) → Get off at Sau High School, Gimpo High School → Take Bus No. 60-3 → Get off at Daemyeonghang Port