Gimpo Marine Park
A long-serving landing ship that kicked off its career with the Allied Invasion of Southern France in 1944 and took part in the likes of the Battle of Okinawa and the Vietnam War before finally retiring in 2006 has found a new life as the Landing Ship Unbong, an onboard cabin experience space that also serves as the capital’s one and only marine park. Visitors can follow the landing ship’s storyline as they explore various exhibits and engage in hands-on activities, or make their way out of the vessel into the park to find sculptures of aircrafts, landing boats, and amphibious vehicles as well as an outdoors stage.
- Address: 110-36, Daemyeonghang 1-ro, Daegot-myeon, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Website: www.gimpo-hamsang.co.kr
- Hours of Operation: 09:00 – 19:00, Winter (November – February): 09:00 - 18:00
- Admission: Free entry for the park / KRW 1,000 – 3,000 for Battleship Exhibition
- Public Transportation: Buses 60-3, 8000