Daemyeonghang Port is the closest local fish port to the capital, and retains a natural marine product market where fishermen can immediately sell their catch of the day. You can enjoy seasonal delights such as egg-filled rockfish, webfoot octopus, and large-eyed herring in spring, sea bass and olive flounder in summer, and plump swimming crabs in autumn. The port also operates a market that sells mouthwatering salted seafood.
- Address : 518, Daemyeonghang-ro, Daegot-myeon, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Contact : 031-988-6394 (Fishing Village of Daemyeonghang Port)
- Public Transportation
- Take Bus No. 8000 or 60-3(from Yeongdeungpo or Songjeong Station) → Get off at Daemyeonghang Port
- Take Bus No. M6117 (from SinchonOgeori, Hongik University Station or Hapjeong Station) → Get off at Masan Station → Take Bus No. 60-3 → Get off at Daemyeonghang Port
- Take Bus No. 96 (from Madu Station or Baekseok Station) → Get off at Metro Xi Apt. Complex 1 → Take Bus No. 60-3 → Get off at Daemyeonghang Port
- Take Bus No. 81-1 (from Gyeyang Station in Incheon) → Get off at Sau High School, Gimpo High School → Take Bus No. 60-3 → Get off at Daemyeonghang Port