Gimpo International Scupture Park was established as a unique unification Theme Park.
Located in Wolgot-myeon in 1998on the foothills Munsu Mountain, this park evokes the peoples wish for unification, expressing the pain of Korea’s division. In particular, on exhibit showcases 30 works from 16 artists, including Giovanni Anselmo. With a configuration and installation in harmony with its surroundins, visitors can have a richer experience walking around a park enjoying great works.
Over 30 works by international sculptors symbolizing peace and the wish for unification, trails, Youth Center, Snow Sled Park, outdoor pool, resting facilities, parking lot
38, 13-beon-gil, Yonggang-ro , Wolgot-myeon, Gimpo
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Taesan Family Park, Deokpojin, Munsusan Trail
- By car
- From Seoul: Olympic Rd.→ Gimpo Jebang Rd. → Nusan Intersection→ Masong→ Guhari → Gimpo International Sculpture Park
- From Suwon: a beltway around Seoul → Gochon → Nusan Intersection → Masong → Gunhari → Gimpo International Sculpture Park
- From Incheon: West Incheon → Gumdan → Yanggok → Masong→ Gunhari
- Public transport
- Youngdeung-po, Songjeong Station (no.88): Exit at the sculpture park
- Incheon (No.70): Exit at the sculpture park
- Ilsan (no. 80, 96, 97): Exit at the sculpture park
Call Gimpo International Sculpt Park Management Office ☎ 82-31-980-2980, 989-6700