Geolpo Central Park takes up over 15m². It is a cultural park comprising the history and future of Gimpo. The park is home to more than 70,000 pine trees and meadowsweets.
Cooling Summer Fountain
A fountain and a pagoda were built in the Dreams of Unification Yard which has become a famous summer spot for children. The yard transforms into a big stage when major cultural events are held, offering various attractions for visitors.
Soccer Field and Traffic Education Park for Everyone
Artificial grass allows people to enjoy playing soccer all year round. People can enjoy basketball, volleyball, badminton, and ‘Jokgu’ in the multi-purpose football stadium. Additionally, a Traffic Education Park for children located south of Geolpo Central Park has become an excellent place for children to experience and learn about traffic rules outside their classrooms. At the traditional archery range at the park entrance, teenagers enjoy taking part in many sports activities like archery, x-games, in-line skating, and skateboarding.
Purification Fountain, Central Lawn Area, Dreams of Unification Yard, Center Pond, Fountain, Soccer Fields, Basketball Courts, Traffic Education Park for Children, Archery, and etc.
60-42, Geolpo 1-ro, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do (Geolpo-dong)
- By car
- Seoul → Gimpo Airport → Gochon → Sau-dong → Geolpo → Geolpo Central Park
- Incheon → Pungmu-dong → Sau-dong → Geolpo Intersection → for Gimpo Woori Hospital → Geolpo Central Park
- Ganghwa → Janggi-dong → Bukbyun-Dong→ Geolpo Intersection → for Gimpo Woori Hospital → Geolpo Central Park
- Public Transport
- Gimpo Airport (no.20): Exit at back entrance of Geolpo Central Park
- Youngdeung-po, Dangsan Station, Songjeong Station (Bus no.60-3): Exit at Geolpo Ostar Paragon → 5min. walk
- Sinchon Station, Entrance of Hong University, Hapjeong station (no.3000): Exit at Geolpo Ostar Paragon → 5min. walk
- Seoksoo Station, Gaebong Station, Songjeong Station, Gaehwa Station (no.388): Exit at Geolpo Ostar Paragon → 5min. walk
- Gyeyang Station, Gyulhyeon Station (no.81-1): Exit at Bukbyeon Transport Center → 5 min walk
- Shuttle bus nos. 57, 1-3, 55: Exit at Geolpo Central Park
For Inquiries: Call Management Office at 82-31-980-2974